Saturday, October 01, 2011

Business What?

So I woke up around 9am and didn't get up until 9:30 because I was waiting for my personal-alarm-phone-call (yes, someone calls me on our land line everyday around 930-10am to wake me up but that's another story).  I went down, had coffee and breakfast. At around 11am I got a text message from May telling me that she was already at the Salcedo Market with Brian and that's where she'll wait for me.



I FORGOT

I looked up google maps and found Salcedo Market as I have never been there before... (OO NA!)


It's raining and windy because of Quiel (storm name) and my tooth hurts so I texted May to meet me at Ayala Triangle instead so I wouldn't have to walk far if I get off at Ayala Ave.

We talked about the business she wanted to put up and I told her about my acrylic business idea. Brian was there because he would be my acrylic contact since his uncle sells acrylic. We spent about 4 hours talking about different things we could do, how we should go about things and played a bit of falling fred and doodle find and took photo booth pics of ourselves.




I also got this swirl card so whenever I have to sit and wait for friends or hang out with raz I can surf the net for free (though if I have to stay at Starbucks then I'd have to stay at Greenbelt 3 so I can use my secret free wifi)
Swirl Card

No comments: