Friday, September 30, 2011

Head Hurrrrts

It's been years since my last toothache and I don't remember feeling like half my head was going to explode.

My right ear rings and my jaw hurts like I've been punched. I poked at the tooth in that area and felt nothing. Scared that it might be what my brother has (cancer of parotid gland) I decided to go see a dentist the next day.

400 bucks, a bit of poking, an X-ray and a couple of pain relievers and antibiotics the pain is slowly going away.

I have to go back next week and decide if I'd get a root canal or have it extracted. Keeping the molar would cost me 12-14 thousand (cap price not included) and having it extracted would only cost me 700-900.

If only I wasn't this poor lately I might actually just charge the whole 12-14k to my credit card.

No comments: