Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cheap Good Coffee

I was in a hurry and couldn't walk to the nearest good (expensive) coffee so I headed to the nearest coffee place and that was the Mc Donald's. I saw a big-ger styro cup than what you regularly get with the breakfast meals and asked if that cup was for coffee and the cashier said yes.

The coffee from Mc Donald's is just plain coffee. It wasn't bad but it was definitely better than the Original Nescafe 3-in-1 and I need coffee.  The big cup is 47 bucks not bad since I get 4 creams & 2 sugar packets.  Today I bought 2 cups since I finish a cup around 1pm and I get off at 5pm.  Lesson I learned today was to mix in the cream and sugar on both cups before hiding the other one near the computer (so it doesn't get cold as fast as it should) because once it will not mix well when its already cold. Plus it doesn't look nice. The only thing that bugs me is that the cup cover is irritating. The corners of the opening can cut your lower lip if you're not careful. Maybe if I get cut I can sue the company like the lady that burned herself sipping her coffee.


Another new found love would be this coffee I found at 711. Uni President's Cafe Plaza - Café au Lait for 48 pesos.  It's what I drank for 3 days since it was kind of hot out and not so cold in the office.  Here is a photo of the bottle:


The bottle is quite big and enough to last me the whole day.  It kinda gets sweet after a while so I tone it down with a bit of cold water.  I don't like my coffee sweet.

1 comment:

Nina said...

i am addicted to mcdo coffee here! have you tried the french vanilla they serve at 711? lasang condensed milk and coffee - pero nakaka addict din hehehe