Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow sarcasm! That's original...

Raz got into a bit of an accident a couple of months back while in traffic on the way to Ayala to see me.  He was stuck in traffic at the toll at Alabang (I think) when his car was bumped (... yes while in traffic).  The car behind him nicked his bumper. It was a teeny-tiny scratch but kind of deep.  The scratch is annoyingly small yet very visible since it was right in the middle of the bumper and it was black (the car color was a muted kind of gold).  It's kind of like looking at a clean canvas and there's this tiny black spot in the middle. It calls your attention and then would make you want to try and remove it with your finger only to find out that you can't so you scratch it lightly with your nail and it still wont come off so you use your saliva to see if it'll come off when wet and it still won't and then you say "sayang". I don't do that saliva part but you know what I mean.

Anyway they exchanged numbers and he sent the quotation for a paint job after a week and she said she'll get in touch with him after a week.  She didn't get in touch and its been a month.  I asked him to "text" the girl before leaving the country and this is how it went:

My version:


Hello it's me again. It's been more than a month now since I last heard from you. I am going out of the country and will be gone for about a month. That should give you more than enough time to save up for the estimate I sent you. Having said that, hagling is already out of the question. I will contact you again when I get back. Thanks and God Bless.

Raz : eh kung eto nalang:

Hello it's me again. It's been more than a month now since I last heard from you. I am going out of the country and will be gone for about a month. Giving you more time to save up. I will contact you again when I get back. Thanks and God Bless

Lyn : How about this

Hello it's me again.  It's been more than a month now since I last heard from you. I am going out of the country and will be gone for about a month. Giving you more time to save up (horray for 13th month pay) & hagling is already out of the question. I will contact you again when I get back. Thanks and God Bless

Raz : grabe
Lyn : or this

Hello it's me again.  It's been more than a month now since I last heard from you. I am going out of the country and will be gone for about a month. Giving you more time to save up (horray for 13th month pay well you did say you are already working and busy with it right?) & hagling is already out of the question. I will contact you again when I get back. Thanks and God Bless

Lyn : yan?
Lyn : last na to.

Hello it's me again.  It's been more than a month now since I last heard from you. I am going out of the country and will be gone for about a month. Giving you more time to save up (horray for 13th month pay well you did say you are already working and busy with it right?) & hagling is already out of the question. I will contact you again when I get back. Thanks and dont text and drive.

I don't know which one he sent but I'm sure its none of the above suggestions.

No comments: