Tuesday, October 05, 2010

creative plans

Gabi Campanario invited me to a flickr group called urban sketchers because I drew a chair, a table and 3 lamps while at a coffee shop somewhere in Makati. I suck at drawing like that on the spot with no pencil or eraser but I want to practice, so I joineAdd Imaged the group.

Now that the group has its own website and it's linked to other local groups in other countries, I started wondering if there are urban sketchers in Manila. I know Ian draws the same stuff but then I found no one else. Google keeps on giving me sites to urban SKECHERS and nothing else.

I bought a couple of pens again the other day hoping I will actually try and draw something again. Maybe I will today... someday.

I'll get out of the office early and find some nice spot and draw something. Truth is I'm scared to hang out on my own since I don't like people coming up to me looking at my drawings or asking "ano yan?". Oh well good luck.

Here is something I drew while with friends at Harbor Square.


Yes its a cup in a cup ahaha!

No comments: