I went inside and found a multitude of “o-m-g I think I need this” items. They have cut wires for flower arrangement, shoe hangers when you want to dry newly washed sneakers, party items, bento items, cleaning supplies, school supplies, you name it they’ve probably got it.
However since all of the items are Php 85 you might want to rethink buying from there. Most of the items are usually over 85 in other shops but the rest are way cheaper in other stores too.
I bought this Natural Pack – Charcoal Masque 80g which makes your skin smooth after using but sure hurts a lot when you peal it off (like every hair on your skin is being pulled all at the same time so avoid the skin above your lips, skin near the ear and the eyelids).

Jo bought a mini-tripod for 85 which is also sold in Japan Home for 88, so I guess that’s not so bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment