Saturday, October 08, 2011

the void

There's a spot up in the main page header (of this blog doh) that I have to fill in. I don't know what to put up there. I also haven't the slightest idea what to put on this blog since I have that other one over at blogspot. However, I'd like to keep that one just in case I become a destitute (I'm thinking around the month of December of this year X_X) I would like to draw again and carry around this notebook I bought 5 years ago and draw in it like I planned.  I mean doodling on a notebook would be so much easier to keep than say... on a courtesy cup. Right?
P1010031
 

Things to do to make things work: 1. Get the notebook out and put it on this desk - so that you get to see it all the time. 2. Fix the scanner and make it work with this desktop. - scan the stuff and post it here. 3. Draw something, anything or everything. - try drawing when you hang out with raz. while he's sleeping/listening to an audio book. - try drawing anything that's happening outside just like the drawings over at urban sketchers.
4. Don't try and paint just yet. your water color painting skills suck. the Van Gogh Paint Pan will be used someday.

 That's the list so far...

No comments: