
Whats on the poster:
I lost my memory and I'm missing 8 days of my life.All that I could remember:- Waking up on a pier along Roxas Boulevard- A deep bruise on the right side of my face- My wallet is missing- A lipstick smudge on my collar- A key that I don't recognize- A Smart Gold sim- I still have my Nokia N8 with no contactsIf you can piece together what happened to me,CALL 0918 903 9000
When I saw the commercial for this it made me think about trying to write something about the 8 days.
Maybe I can submit something and I'll just use as base story what happened to one of my old MM team lead David. He didn't miss 8 days but he missed half a day's memory after meeting 2 old ladies who appeared to be nice and chatty (what can 2 old ladies do to a young, medium built, 6 foot tall man? Absolutely nothing! Right?) at Luneta and walked around with them.
He woke up in his hotel room with no bruise, all his things he had when he was out was still with him. However, the memory card of his camera was empty and an atm receipt for withdrawing 500 dollars. No memory of how he got back and anything after meeting the two old ladies.
Mechanics for the Pier Roxas N8 contest can be found here should anyone stumble upon this post would like to join.
No comments:
Post a Comment