Sunday, September 26, 2010

YES I am back...

Well sort of.

I have missed posting long stories of shitty stuff thats been happening in my life. I am not sure how to explain the lack of posts but its definitely not because I've been busy. To keep things simple, I have been lazy or as people have been telling me... extremely lazy. My brain would not work properly.

I don't even draw anymore. Crazy huh?

However, as of late, zee brain does not function as well as it did before and I am super duper mega to the max sure that its not because I am ageing but the lack of activity and well maybe because of the epidural but it has not been proven yet so scratch that.

So here I am and I think I'll keep this. I will keep on doing this till I am dead or at least I will try with much gusto.

Promise.

No comments: