
Chuck has Olivia Munn (the sexy geek host of Attack of the Show) as an agent, Dolph Lundgren as a bad guy, and Mrs Bartowski is Linda Hamilton. She looked older and although I am not sure if she did the action moves herself but its still her so who gives a shit? She's 54!

Supernatural has Parker Lewis! So far thats the only new person I saw that I know.

House no new famous face yet but they say Candice Bergen will be Cuddy's Mom so lets see how that'll go.

The Big bang theory is still funny but now with Blossom (Sheldon's GF). I think Sheldon lost weight or did he just looked older?

30Rock has Matt Damon the doorman to the sky.
Time to download episode 2 of whatever is already up :D
Mondays
- Chuck
- House
Thursdays
- 30 Rock
- The Big Bang Theory
- Fringe
- The Office
- Outsourced (new one that I will try watching)
Friday
- Supernatural
No comments:
Post a Comment