Friday, April 13, 2007

Courting disaster in an undertone


I couldnt find the vhs player. My brother probably kept it in the other cabinet thats locked. I wanted to find it before leaving for work today but didn't want to be late so I gave up. I wanted to watch Magnolia. I have Arlene's vhs of it. Maybe I should just get me a dvd... next time.

I watched it like 3 times... I mean it took me 3 days to finish it maybe now it wont...

Aimee Mann did it.



Magnolia Soundtrack

Aimee Mann One
Aimee Mann Momentum
Aimee Mann Build That Wall
Aimee Mann Deathly
Aimee Mann Driving Sideways
Aimee Mann You Do
Aimee Mann Nothing is Good Enough
Aimee Mann Wise Up
Aimee Mann Save Me
Supertramp Goodbye Stranger
Supertramp The Logical Song
Gabrielle Dreams
Jon Brion Magnolia

couldnt find the other songs :(

1 comment:

rain contreras said...

Err, you're like the second person who reminded me of this movie within a week. I used to loooooooooooove this movie, as well as the soundtrack. Nagsawa na lang din siguro ako.