Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I must've cracked

Last week was superdupermegatothemax horrible. I was mean at everyone. I was especially mean to raz. Despite being mean... I was horribly sad and tired. Work load was ok and things at home are ok... no I wasnt having my period... nor am I having it now... it was 2 weeks before last week... so it shouldnt matter.

Maybe its because i am trully getting old...
When does quarter life crisis end? Does that continue on before i get to the half of it?
Does it continue on to 40???

It was my favorite Lola's bday Monday. I miss her. We went to Naic Sunday to visit her. We passed by the church (La Purisima Concepcion Church, Naic built between 1867-1888) and theyre renovating it... again. They're trying to improve the altar where the La Purisima Conception de Maria is displayed. I really like that church and the big chapel of St. Scholastica's College Manila.... cruciform.

I feel a wee bit better now. I need new socks.

No comments: