Monday, February 12, 2007

Been dazed and confused for so long

I watched Empire Records on Youtube this morning. Heard How again and had to look it up.

Look, you're standing alone

How ever I should have known,
Never before, never again,
You will ignore, I will pretend.
Never before, never again,
You will ignore, I will pretend.

In your world, you're alone in your face.
You're alone in your world, you're alone in your face.
How you said you never would leave me alone, oh.
How you said you never would leave me alone.

Now you're just walking away
When you said you always would stay
Never before, never again,
You will ignore, I will pretend.
Never before, never again,
You will ignore, I will pretend.

In your world, you're alone in your face.
You're alone in your world, you're alone in your face.
How you said you never would leave me alone, oh.
How you said you never would leave me alone.

Never before, never again,
You will ignore, I will pretend.

In your world, you're alone in your face.
You're alone in your world, you're alone in your face.

How you said you never would leave me alone, oh.
How you said you never would leave me alone
Watched trailers on Apple.com
Nancy: Can I ask you a question?
Guy: *nods*
Nancy: Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and wondering if you like her but thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel about her before she does anything more about how she feels about you?
Guy: Whats the question again?

No comments: