Monday, November 13, 2006

This is me and this is what I've been missing


0305
Originally uploaded by goks events.
I miss going places and being in events like this. Pol Avs Jo and I have promised ourselves a nice out of town trip next year. Yes next year. After we've paid our bills and have vacation leaves again.

Tapos for my birthday sana makabili ako ng camera pero I'm not sure if I can get it this year... I even dreamt about it. Speaking of dreams I've been having one every night. Two were super weird and I can remember most of what happened. The rest i've already forgotten. Hay....

Ok so eto na yung EDIT...

The 2 dreams that I can actually remember...

One was about me talking to someone and suddenly I fell on my back. I used my arms to support the fall but the ground was wet and muddy. When I got up, I tried to remove the mud from my hands. Then there was pain on my right hand middle finger. It was swollen and red. I tried to examine it and noticed it moving. May worm ako sa middle finger! I panicked and tried to keep the worm from moving somewhere else. I tried to squeeze it out of my finger... palabas sa nail ko... OO. Pero the pain was too much... too much that I actually woke up and checked my hands... then turned to my left and hugged my pillow and went back to sleep.

The second dream was about cameras. I'm thinking that it was because I was looking at pictures that bren took and discussed wanting a new one with raz. I cant really remember.

I got me a 350D since it was the cheapest dslr that I actually liked. I didn't want to show JM because... I dont know why but thats how it was in my dream. Tapos I met At Maculangan and hung out with Bren. At was super nice and he taught me stuff daw... which I don't remember. Tapos I went places and took photos of it tapos ... tapos.

HAY NAKO TALAGA

No comments: