Julie texted me Saturday morning and asked if I wanted to have lunch with her and possibly Trish. We met up at Powerplant and had lunch at Draft. We talked about Europe and that we need to save up for it and then decided to go watch Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno afterwards. I liked it and decided to watch the first movie today.
I think the photo above is from the first movie because the bandaged guy isn't in it. Anyway, the only actor I know in the movie was the old watcher - ninja - he played Lord Asano in 47 Ronin.
bad ass grampa
I didn't watch the anime version because I don't like it when Japanese cartoon characters turn into small versions of themselves and become funny. I can't explain why exactly its just that I avoided them.
and then this guy
No comments:
Post a Comment