Friday, December 17, 2010

Paseo

Raz and I went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa a couple of days after my ordeal.  It's nice but probably not during the summer as there are not many trees around. It felt like 12nn in Fort Bonifacio with even less people.

Shops I saw were Nike, Speedo, Adidas, Crocs, Sisley, All Flipflops, Levi’s, Nine West, Marks & Spencer, & National Bookstore.  Restaurants I remember seeing are Café Breton, Starbucks, Kanin Club, Pancake House, Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich Pizza, Shakey’s, Razon’s & Yellow Cab.

Almost all stores are on sale but I wouldn't look for the new release prods there.  I think this is where they move the old displays/stocks so they can sell the new ones in Metro Manila.

photo from www.greenfield.com.ph

photo from www.greenfield.com.ph
photo from www.greenfield.com.ph

We also went to Megamall for the Converse sale. Converse Sale of the Century December 18-21 Megatrade Hall 3 SM Megamall. You can buy a good pair if... you're a size (chuck sizing) 5, 9, 9.5 and 11 ahahah!

No comments: