Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am trying. Really!

Christmas is but a couple of days away and I've yet to buy 2 of my inaanaks gifts ( I know I have more but I can't remember who they are because I don't see any of them :c )

I am planning on getting them Nerfs or something for school like a super hero backpack? or a game that can help them learn like Guesstures? I can't decide if I want to be a nice ninang who should get them to like school more or be a cool ninang who buys the kind of toys they actually want for Christmas.

gahhh!

I've got my closest friends, my mom and my older sister something already so its just the two gifts.  I need to decide tomorrow what to get them, where to get it and how to give it to them since they don't come and see me. 

I am thinking I want to buy Cranium for myself but then again who would I play it with pbbft.

No comments: