Man in disguise
I honestly think they are just being polite
There are times when people are jus too scared to say anything or are just being polite. When you see a man with plastic-ky wrinkled skin and closed eyes youd probably look away lest he sees you staring and get a good lashing.
Maybe thats what happened. Thats what probably caused the flight attendants to ignore the weird plastic skinned man. However if I had seen him I would probably also tell my friend about it but would ask them not to look.
Jessica Alba on reading scripts
"Good actors, never use the script unless it's amazing writing. All the good actors I've worked with, they all say whatever they want to say." - Alba
Zee Grammar Nazi will call you soon.
Fox channel series I am now watching but not yet downloading...

The Walking Dead - I love zombies especially ones that make me want to change the channel and walk away a bit before watching it again.
Lie To Me - I like how people can't lie to him.
Criminal Minds - This I do not like so much but its ok to watch when you're doing something else.
NCIS - Same as Criminal Minds.
Warehouse 13 - This I kind of like because of the nerd girl, the secret service agent and of course the old weird guy and the warehouse stuff. Give me a break I've just seen 2 episodes and I don't feel like looking up their names yet. Maybe a little later.
No comments:
Post a Comment