Monday, November 29, 2010

Harry Potter Review

Long weekend = Harry Potter + White Collar marathon.

Par said that Matt Bomer is gay but I do not care. Even my mom doesn't care. The whole time she was watching with me she kept on talking about his eyes! ahah.

Look at him hes soooooooo pretty!


Check out the posters and how Harry, Hermoine & Ron's face changed through out the years:


How did Peter Pettigrew have clothes when he changed and lost them when he changed back?

I haven't seen part 1 of the 7th movie installment because the person I was going to see it with had to leave for work.   

I also saw the preview of Game of Thrones and they've got Sean Bean (Boromir of Lord of the Rings) playing Eddard Stark.  Not sure when that will start but I will have to check eztv every now and then for that.  I was planning to get the set a couple of months back but got to stop myself since I still have a lot to finish.

No comments: