one was about me waking up raz and then arguing with the maid for wearing my shirt
another was about this guy trying to steal my phone and i caught him and im trying to make him suffer by following me around and doing what I want him to do... sort of like the 30rock scene where lemon got angry at josh and made him do the worm. I was soo mad.
last night i was running around (really fast) baclaran with a camera taking pictures and then when i got home i was married and i was asking this person im married to if he enjoyed running around taking pictures?!!+@Q)*! wtf. he didnt. DUH.
anyway today is no work day. YAY.
I called the dentist again today made sure I get a nice morning sched on saturday and then sched another for my surgery. I don't want to waste my vacation leave so i'll be using my sick leave instead... if needed.
I saw the chucks that I wanted yesterday at Glorietta.

I didnt buy it. It can wait. I'll finish the whole surgery thing first then save the rest of the money and then probably buy the shoes... its 2300 so it'll have to wait. But I did buy a nice cheap black bag hehe
Life Plan starts tomorrow. I hope things go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment