Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yeah so I thought

I finished the jasonblog yesterday... freaking hot at home and im coding... anyway I THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED until I checked my mail today. UGH

read this in a blog at LJ:

...i felt someone grab my ass. i turned around quick to see who it was but of course couldn't tell. i jabbed my elbow back there hoping to hit someone in the gut but missed. it pretty much ruined my morning. it was pretty violating. and it wasn't a random "oops my hand accidentally touched your ass as i was reaching to straighten my bag" type of move either - i distinctly felt pressure back there like someone was reaching to tentatively check to see whether the tomatoes were ripe or not.

then after doing groceries on grand st., i walked out of the store with my bags and some ass face in a truck was making kissing noises at me. so i turned around and flipped him off. it didn't really have an effect on him - probably worse than ignoring him because he kept making noises at me. i got two words for you: shotgun rape.

guys are pigs. dirty, disgusting, horrible, obnoxious pigs.

correct me if i am wrong but even in the most polite, quiet, well-mannered, well-raised dude - the first thing to cross his mind whenever he sees a girl is whether or not he'd fuck her or not. "yeah i'd fuck her. maybe with a bag over her head. dude she was cute i'd fuck her. oh man her body was bangin but her face...but i'd fuck her anyway." don't tell me i'm wrong. maybe you don't use the word fuck. maybe you say bang. or hump. or "DO." or smash. or boink. same shit. even the most devoted, MARRIED, loyal dude will think that. because at the end of the day, they're dudes.

it's normal. it's pig-like. it's dudes.

i'd say "fuck you" but you'd probably like it.
then someone posted a comment saying:
I was at the bar the other night and I walk by and someone grabs my ass. I turn around and it's this overweight hideous man grinning. I give him a pissed off look and say "dude, that's not cool". He licked his lips.

Damn. Soo true.

I have ct damn!

No comments: