I am
Micah Sanders
You scored 50 Idealism, 37 Nonconformity, 58 Nerdiness

Can we play Scrabble tonight?
Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble.
Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive
Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times
Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive
Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times
| Link: The Heroes Personality Test |
Rain is planning to go to Batanes on his birthday (because I suggested it... er I think)...
I need to save up and go to um... somewhere far din. Where to go... where to go...
We both have 7mos to save up... same birthday eh (is your birthday on Dec 1 den? cool!)
I saw pirates sunday, shrek3 friday with my mom and ate. We havent been out a lot since my lola stayed with us and my brother and dad left for the states... so mejo bumabawi kami.
Got to chat with Bok a few times and he told me hes getting married next year. o ha! the fake ex is getting married!!! I wish I can go... I'd like to see you in a barong/suit :). I am sobrang super duper happy for you!
I talked to Pol and I've decided to make shirts/wallets/buttons/totes na din with her help of course something like red labor... tapos while viewing my blogroll... I saw Ian has a store of her own... WAH... I want my own store din. hay naku.
tama na ang kalokohan na ito!
Stupid... I accidentally posted this on my supersecret blog LOL