Friday, March 23, 2007

TAKE A HINT LYN

yes i want that shirt. I asked 4 people about that shirt 2 of them guys. Both guys said no and both girls said they'd like to have one... and wear it. One guy said its stupid and the other said... "edi nag suot nalang ako ng sando"... but you see... thats whats cool about it... its less gross than the real thing and its cute. ahahaha.

Every once in a while we all encounter somebody who is continuously talking, non-stop, all the time (I.E. ME). And it's painful. At a party, during a meeting, in the tube, the potential occasions are plentiful…

How do you tell the person
(in this case ME) to shut up?

Well, our parents always told us to be polite and friendly, so what to do? Easy, take one of Allison Riley's immaculate 'Stop Talking' cards and slip the person in question a little hint…


Slip me a card why don't you

I was talking to raz last night and noticed that I'm doing it again... talking aimlessly changing topics like a 5 year old. I should have cards printed and hand them out to friends.

I also would like to know how a person can have sooo many copic pens when they're $5.95 each (PHP 297.50 if 1 is to 50) damn

I have a new idol... shes German and her drawings are super cool:

No comments: