Now I'm out in the woods with a couple of vampire slayers... as we go hunt us some vampires the forest was suddenly on fire and everyone from where we were supposed to live were moving out and burying the dead.
We moved to some ghetto building with strange graffiti on the walls. I get to stay in the biggest room. Lying in bed I saw a hand on the window with a cell phone flash light trying to light up my room. Then a rope fell from the ceiling window ... (yeah meron eh) it had smoke on it or something. Someone was trying to put the house on fire...
I ran out and saw my officemates. They were setting the house on fire. I grabbed the guy I previously had a fight with and started hitting him on his head...
I woke up and it was almost 6am. Time to take a bath...
No comments:
Post a Comment