My old hosting service sucked big time this year. First my problem was that my whole site was down a couple of times a day. They moved my site to a new server to resolve the downtime. After moving servers, my 26things folder was always redirected to www.panget.com. I mean my shots arent spectacular but hey sobra na yun ah!
After that was solved, the downtime increased to about 2-3 times a day. Crisel and Mae would constantly ym me asking me...
why is your site down? or
why is my site down? or
what is wrong with ****host? (im trying to be nice here so let the problem hosting service be known as ****host)
Anyways, support e-mailed me this week telling me that both my hosting and domain needs to get paid by the 21st.
"I'll renew lyndm.org not the hosting"
Bow.
Thats why I am here, using blogspot as my blogging tool, using a normal template. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment